I have so much to share with you all...lots of pictures. You may want to get a drink and sit comfy before you start reading and seeing :)
I found this really awesome web site that has pictures of just about everything you can imagine.
It's called Encore Editions ~ Fine Art Prints and Frames, you can click here to view all their Primitive Pictures. I ordered a few and it was not expensive at all! I know they recommended to order on Portrait Paper but I decided I would try the Poster one to see how the pics looked and I can't ask for anything better :)
Take a look for yourselves...
I got a few more pictures but I don't want to bore you all too much now. Tonight I went out and purchased some frames to put my pictures in. But some are really odd sizes, so once Mike settles down from work (which won't be for a couple months...ahhhh) I'll have him build me the frames.
The next items that I purchased are some more crocks and jugs...ohhhh my! I found a new store not far from me who also carry these wonderful antiques that I have been looking for, for so long. I finally got my #1 & #2 crock! I was sooooo excited, just like a little girl in a candy store. Which one do I choose???
The purchase of my two crocks was about a month ago. Come this past Saturday it was just the girls and I so I decided to head on down this new wonderful store. Not so new, but to me it sure is :) This time I scanned the items over and over before I really made my decision. Once again, I am pleased with what I brought home...
Onto 'Something Simple'...I FINALLY put back up my tobacco cloth curtains in my bedroom. It's so hard to believe the difference that curtains and a coverlet at the foot of the bed can make...take a look for yourselves...
BEFORE
And lastly, I need to share with you all this really AWESOME giveaway that is going on over at 'A Primitive Place Magazine' . They are giving away this really beautiful stitchery that was made by Jen over at Taylor's *Farmhouse* Attic. If you have never checked out Jen's blog, you really need to! Her work is just prim perfect! I have my fingers crossed to win this Jen original...
Well my friends, I really need to be running. I want to thank each and everyone of you for stopping by and taking the time to read my blog. It means alot to me...
Until next time...
9 comments:
I love your new bedroom. It is really beautiful. it is amazing the difference curtains and some paint makes.
Glad your hubby is loving his new job.
Crossing my fingers too that you get your new house.
Kat
Thanks so much for posting the giveaway!!
Your new goodies are wonderful - so glad you found that store near you! WOOHOO on your #2 crock!!
I buy the unframed cnvases from Encore and I stretch them over cheap canvases from the craft store and then I antique and distress them a bit and I love them!! I hope you get yours framed soon!
What wonderful news that hubby loves his job and I pray that your house sells!!
Have a great day Sandy!! HUGS!!
Thank you so much for posting where you purchased your prints. I have been looking for this type of pictures to frame and these are the best by far. I can't wait to place an order.
I'm so glad your hubby is enjoying his new job. It makes it so much easier to get up and go to everyday.
I really like you after shots of your bedroom. The curtains and bedding just make the room pop. Thanks for sharing.
Have a blessed day,
AMY
I have been looking for some colonial prints.Thanks for sharing.Can't wait to go explore the site some more.Warm Blessings!~Amy
Morning Sandy...wow, love all those prim pictures.
I have had that site in my favorites for a very long time and still haven't ordered anything from them...but I see you are so happy with yours that maybe I had better bite the bullet so they say.
Love your TC panels...they make such a huge difference in your room...as well as the added touches to the bed.
Fantastic crocks and other treasures...glad you found the ones you wanted so close to home.
Karen
Sandy, your new treasures are awesome! I love your pipe box, its gorgeous. I need to go to the website and check out the pictures! Glad hubby is loving his new job and feels so at home, makes things alot easier.
Your bedroom looks great, I love your coverlet at the foot of your bed, its beautiful!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend!~hugs~
Thanks so much for adding the link for the pictures, can't wait to check it out! I'm addicted to plain canvas prints without the frames. Your bedroom looks great with your curtains, love them! Added myself as a follower!! ~Kriss~
Thanks so much for sharing about Encore Editions....I placed an order and I am sooo excited...thanks again and everything looks wonderful<3
Fabulous pictures! Sounds like a neat site.
Yay for you on getting your #1 and #2!! How exciting! I can imagine your giddiness... did you get any strange looks? Lol! That happens to me sometimes. Or even my friends will make fun of me for getting so excited. Hey, we can't help it that we are passionate about our prims, right? Your utensils fit perfect in your #1, looks great!
Sounds like an awesome place! You picked up some more great pieces. Love your rolling pin collection!
Boy, you are right... that is a big difference in your bedroom. Funny how just a few changes can really change the look. Looking good, girl!
That's awesome that your hubby is really loving his job!! Not too many people can say that, that's for sure! Also, he will be happier at home and overall if he is happy at work. Win/win for all of you! =]
Have a wonderful week friend~
Post a Comment