Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hello to Everyone

Hello to everyone out there. I am new at this so do please bare with me ;)
I have been reading other blogs and have been really enjoying it. The fist thing I do in the morning is make my cup of coffee and then come to check out what my favorite blogs have new to say or see. So today I have decided to make my own. I believe I will enjoy this.

I have recently began making my own Prim Decorations and really enjoying it. From baking to sewing. So as time goes on I will post some of my favorite recipes to items I make and to even how I have my home decorated.

I love to shop for a great deal...who doesn't??? I love going to garage sales, someone's junk is someone else's treasure as the saying goes.

I have been married for 12 wonderful years and have two beautiful daughters, Tabitha 10 and Abigayle 5. We have a miniature poodle who will be 6 in May, her name is Daisy. She is my baby girl.

I hope that you will enjoy my site as much as I enjoy reading others.

Stay tuned until the next time...

Sandy

1 comment:

black eyed susans kitchen said...

I am honored to be your first commenter. Welcome to blogland. It is a lot of fun, and has been a source of inspiration and sisterhood for me personally. I hope that you will be very happy here. I will return often. Susan