Monday, September 8, 2008

It'S gIvEaWaY tImE...

WOW...there are so many Fall Giveaways going on...isn't it great???

Colleen from And Baby makes Five is giving away such great items for Fall. Look how wonderful everything looks! I would LOVE to win this, wouldn't you? The rules are very simple, just run on over to her blog and enter.
The next one is Lisa over at Black Sheep Prims is giving away some wonderful handmade items. I just love the stitchery. Another great giveaway that would be fun to win! Run on over right now to her blog and check it out.
And lastly Char over at The Pickled Pepper is giving away these great cinnamon buns. Don't they look real? At first I thought they were. This would make a great setting in the kitchen, don't you think? So go and check it out over at her blog.
We are so lucky to have a chance at winning these great giveaways. All three girls are just to kind.

I had a great weekend with my family. We had lots of rain on Sunday but we knew that. Instead we were invited over at my parents house for supper with relatives that are down visiting from Ontario. It is always so fun when you don't have to cook...hehe.

We are slowly falling into the routine of being back to school and now all the activities are beginning this week. There never is a dull moment! I always said that I would rather have my children busy into activities/sports then you always know where they are. And besides when they enjoy it, that counts the most.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and that the storm Hannah did not affect you all that bad.

Until next time...
Sandy

9 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

What wonderful giveaways!! Bloggy friends are just so generous. You can really tell that everyone loves fall with all these giveaways. :)

Glad to hear you had a great weekend!

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Aren't all these giveaways great?!!! glad you had a great weekend with your family!! Have a great day!~Wendy

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Aww...thanks for the plug, Sandy! Isn't this just the best time of year?!

I hope you're having a good week so far... Good Luck!!!

~*Marie*~ said...

These are great giveaways, aren't they. Those cinnabuns look good enough to eat!!! Sounds like you had an enjoyable weekend. They go by so quick don't they... I need more days in my weekends.

marie said...

Thank you for sharing about the giveaways and your fall decorations are very nice. Thanks for sharing the pictures in your previous post!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

such sweet friends you have....i checked them all out!

plain*worker*primitives said...

Great giveaways, they are so fun!

take care,
melissa

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks you soooooo much Sandy, I don't know how I got mixed up, I've fixed it.
Thanks again.
Rondell

Leslie said...

Sandy,
Just to answer your questions on my blog about my stitched squares....Yes, I have been painting them to fill in the in the areas that I want more color in. It takes a few hours to dry but it's not too bad. I did them last night and left them dry over night. Now I just have stitching to do...I stitch around the outside of things and also do detail work. It will take time but I know it will be worth it when I'm done :)