Friday, September 5, 2008

Meet my little baby girl & Some Fall Decorations

I would like everyone to meet my little baby girl, Daisy :)
Daisy is my mini-poodle who is now 6 years old. We brought her home when she was just a wee thing so she has grown with the family. I actually got her while I was pregnant for Abby so she literally has grown with my Abigayle. She just got home from being all groomed. She got a wash, hair cut, nail trimming, ear cleaning...so on so on. I bet she feels like a million bucks! She loves posing for the camera...well at least that is how it looks...LOL. She is the best dog that anyone could ever ask for. She does not growl or bite. I always tell everyone if you don't like being licked by a dog then DO NOT pick her up because she will lick ya to death. Since I have been at home she follows me around the house all day. She IS my little baby girl!
I have actually been very busy these last few days. Hoping I will fall into a routine soon while Abby is in school. I need to make sure I pick her up at the bus stop around 2:30pm so I have to leave the house no later then 2:10pm. I walk down to the bus stop because we have only one vehicle and I hate keeping it every day so Mike takes it to work since he has to drive on the other side of town. It's to leave the house every day that I am not use to. I was actually going sometimes 2-3 days before I even went any where's this Summer. If I don't have to leave the house, I don't! It is a fair walk and I feel Abby is just to young to make the walk on her own since the road she gets off on is quite busy. I am dreading the idea of walking this Winter...LOL. So with trying to play catch up with everything else, I have not finished up all my little projects...decorations. But I have promised myself to get them done, hopefully this weekend since they are calling for rain all weekend.

BUT...yesterday afternoon, Abby helped me dig out some of our Fall/Halloween decorations and we began decorating. So now it's starting to look like Fall...

This little guy is fiber optic...when he is lit up he looks so cute!
Here is my Fall tree...with some decorations that I have made so far. The white sign I picked up at our local Dollarstore. I thought it was to cute and it was only a dollar!
These mini gouards were also a purchase from the Dollarstore.
See the little sheep I made with his interchangable blanket....he found a home with some pumpkins and teddy's in this great old wagon.
Sorry this picture came out so dark...I was trying to capture the wreath and our scarecrow door knob hangers.
and lastly my little straw guy...
Well that is it for now...I promise there will be more and of course we can not forget there will be the outside. I love decorating outside and have it all planned out in my head how it will look.

I hope everyone will have a great weekend and not be to affected by the Hannah storm. Stay safe!

Sandy

13 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Love all your fall decor. And I was going through your pictures thinking a lot of your things were sure look great in my home. :) Love those saltbox houses!!!! And it's sure fun to see my blocks in your home!! :)

Have a great weekend, my friend!!

Tammy said...

Looks like things are coming right along. Very nice. Cant wait to see more.

Have a great weekend.

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Beautiful pics, everything looks wonderful,especially Daisy! She is such a cute little lady:)I bet she is so loveable,I'm sure Abby enjoys the walk home with you everyday!
Love those Saltbox houses too.
Rondell

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Hi Sandy - It sure is looking like fall at your house! Did you ever receive the pattern I sent you? I hope it has arrived by now!

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

You have a wonderful knack for decorating, Sandy! I enjoyed getting a peek at all of your fall goodies...

Enjoy your week! The weather here in Maine promises to be fall-like by Wednesday -- a welcome change from this weekend's rain and humidity.

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Sandy,

Your fall decor looks so good! I actually love alot of things I see there in your house! It all looks so cozy and welcoming! Are those curtains in your kitchen area called Cinnamon? They look like what I ordered for my kitchen. I hope they are...because I love the way yours look!

Joy & I did some fall decorating this afternoon too! I don't have that many things...but even a little bit makes it feel like fall!

And Ms. Daisy is adorable!

Have a great week, Sandy!
Tammy

Anonymous said...

Your doggy is precious! And your fall decorations are wonderful!

Leslie said...

Abby is a cutie :) I have my two little buddies that I just love to pieces and can't imagine having a house without a dog in it because of them :)

Everything is looking great in your house! Thanks for sharing!

Have a great day

plain*worker*primitives said...

WOW!!!

Your house is beautifully set up for fall!!! I just love the pictures!

xo
melissa

Gettysburg Homestead said...

I absolutely love your decorations! I love that little wagon especially.

Mary

the said...

I LOVE your Fall decorations, they are beautiful !
You could come to my house and put all my stuff up!!
Have a great day,
Stephanie

Debra said...

What a cute dog! She does look like a good girl! Love your Fall decorating!

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Love your fall decorations!