Saturday, December 13, 2008

ThE lAsT oF mY dEcOrAtInG...

How is everyone's weekend going so far?
I see that the majority of you are getting the same weather as us...
Freezing Rain, Sleet and Snow...I guess we can officially say that Winter is here.
In my town about half were out of power yesterday. We were one of the lucky ones who still had power. All this freezing rain that we have been getting was really wayin on the power lines. And with the weather dipping below zero last night...everyone's parking lots are now skating rinks. Since I really don't need to go out, I have been staying in were it's safe and baking again. YES...I said baking...my DH has been dipping into the sweats causing the inventory to go low. I have threatened him to stay out of it and of course he just looks at me with a grin :)

I finished all my decorating and thought that I would make this post today of the remainder of my decorations around the house. It is feeling very festive here in the Beaulieu home. The girls getting very excited for the event to come. Tabitha has been very busy running here and there for ALOT of singing and practices. She has a Concert coming up next Sunday, then signing at the Manor (the ederly just love that) and then a wonderful performance on Christmas Eve. I always love listening to the Choir just before Mass. I find they make the Mass for us that night and really bring us into the spirit for such a wonderful time of the year.

So EnJoY the remainder pictures...there are a few...Here is one of the snowmen faces that I made...(don't forget to click on the pictures to see them bigger)
Here are a few snowmen in my tree...some close ups...


Some other random shots around the house...
And here are some pictures of the tree in my DH and my bedroom...
At night the house looks so wonderful with ALL the trees and lights lit.

I am signing off for the night and hope that the rest of your weekend will be bright.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your Prim decorating. I hope one day to have a home where Prim fits. I just love it.

{lauren} said...

Sandy..I love your home:) The decorating looks so great! I love all of your snowmen..so cute!! Hope you are having a great and WARM weekend! <3Lauren

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Hi Sandy!

I love it all!!!!!!!!!!
Your snowmen are too cute..I love the one 'huggin' the star :)
Everything looks MARVELOUS!! ;)

Holiday hugs to ya-
Kath

Unknown said...

I love your decorations...thanks for sharing them with us...have a wonderful christmas!

Peddlin'Treasures said...

Everything looks so wonderful! Love it all. thanks for sharing your pics with us!

Have a Blessed Holiday!
Kay
Peddlin'Treasures

Terry said...

You have some of the neatest ornaments ever! I love the snowman topper on your little bedroom tree!
Hope the ice is gone soon, and hope you don't lose your electric!
Terry

Tami said...

Love all your decorations, looking nice and cozy at your house.

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

I love your bedroom with the black furniture and green walls! I wanted to have a tree in our bedroom this year, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Becca Watson said...

I love all the snowmen! Your decorations are wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

Sandy, I am in love with your bedroom wall color and bedding!
Did you string the cranberry garland?

Juanita said...

Sandy,
I have been so busy lately and have not had time to visit. So, I am catching up now. I soooo Love your pics. I just love visiting you and seeing all of your decorations and the different crafts you are working on. Thanks for sharing and Have a blessed day!
Juanita

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I love all your snowmen...and the paint color in your bedroom is so fabulous:) A very cozy and cherry house you have Sandy♥
Have a great day,
Rondell

My Colonial Home said...

Well, another snowman lover! Aren't they just the best for holiday decorting.
You have done such a great job displaying all your pretties.
Karen

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Everything looks fantastic, Sandy! Thanks so much for sharing.

I hope you're having a good weekend!

basketsnprims said...

Sandy, everything looks wonderful. I love all of your snowmen. I hope you are staying warm this weekend.

Pam

Teresa said...

I love all of your prim ornaments. Did you make most of them? I'd love to have a small tree in our bedroom too....hmmmm...maybe my DH won't notice!!! : ) Beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!


Teresa

Carrie P. said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful decorations.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy,
I love all your snowmen. Too Cute!! Your home looks so wonderful all decorated for the Holidays.
Hope you have a great week.
Cindy

Gen said...

Beautiful decor. Your bed looks so cozy. I love all the snowmen ornies :)

Back in the Day said...

LOVE the snowmen! Your home always looks so inviting!

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures. We just missed that storm.So many people without electicity.

Lisa said...

Hi,

I love prims too. I hope to post some pics up soon too. There are few in the background now of photos of the kids. I also have made many in the past and hope to get back into it.
Lisa
www.houseofmanyblessings.blogspot.com