Saturday, July 12, 2008

LiTtLe MiSs SuNsHiNe GiVeAwAy...

What a beautiful Saturday we are having here in New Brunswick!

I had to take a break from working on my items for my sale next week to check out my favorite blogs and to my excitement Kate from "A little this and that" over at http://kateskountrykottage.blogspot.com is having a blog giveaway. She made a little doll named little Miss Sunshine...isn't she CUTE???

Now the funny part is her rules for this giveaway...you must go and check out the rules. I have never seen anything like this before...it could be alot of fun! Have fun and good luck to everyone!

Sandy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for participating!! I had a great timeraeding everyone's comments. Let me know if you ever wanna do a doll w/your kids names.. I'll give ya a discount. I am having another doll giveaway on friday... it won't be as hard:)

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Well Sandy, we didn't win this time, but it was fun, wasn't it? Wendy is the lucky winner!

Have a great week!
Tammy

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Sandy thank you for the congratulations!! It was so much fun competing like that wasn't it? Hope you have a great evening!!~wendy