Normally I would not complain BUT with the Wedding this weekend it was actually to hot! There were some points were I thought I may faint. I did not but boy I do think it was close.
The Wedding itself turned out to be just beautiful :)
We decorated the hall all day on Thursday, what beautiful decorations! We then took a break and then went for the practice at 7pm. The following day started early...makeup, hair and so on. We then went for pictures and then you guessedit, the big Wedding. I lasted till about 1am in the morning. I was very nervous to give my speech but I did OK. I had the shakes real bad but no one noticed...GOOD! Everyone was touched by what I had to say. I have been friends with the Bride for at least 18 years now so we know each other oh so well. It turned out to be a long day, boy was I tired and did I say HOT...lol. Saturday was the opening of the gifts at the Brides parents house. They received some really nice gifts. Made me think back to when I and Mike married. Hard to believe it has been 13 years now. Time flies before our eyes. They were able to get some really beautiful pictures outside. I was so happy for them that it did not rain in the afternoon because when we woke in the morning, it was raining right up till noon. So they were very lucky to have sun for the rest of the day.
I wish Helene and Serge "The Best of Luck" and Many, Many Happy Years together. She made the most beautiful bride and you can tell they are so happy together. To Helene and Serge!
From the pictures it looks beautiful. Exactly what I was looking for! It is suppose to be ready by Tuesday or Wednesday. I am so excited, I can not wait! I am just like a little kid at Christmas...hehe. Mike was able to sneak in a couple of pictures that I can share with you. I LOVE the color I chose and imagine it is not quite done yet but doesn't it look so nice???
The detail of the crown and how it goes in, in the middle. They just need to add the glass for the doors.
I guess I am off...going to watch a movie with my DH.
Have a wonderful rest of a Sunday and we will chat again soon.
Sandy
5 comments:
Helene and Serge are a beautiful couple. I'm glad to hear their special day went well.
Your cabinet looks WONDERFUL!! Like I said, you know my address...I could find a perfect spot for it!
LOL...your so funny ;)
I am sure it would look wonderful in your house, I am sure you have more room then I but I DON'T THINK SOOOO...hehe
What a gorgeous couple. Many happy years are being wished!
LOVE you cabinets... Oh did I say LOVE!!!!
Mary
I'm so glad the wedding went well. I wish the happy couple lots of happiness in the future!
And your new cupboard rocks! I love the color too! What an awesome piece! I am envious! LOL!
What a fun, beautiful, busy weekend! I hope you can rest up in between painting and preparing for that gorgeous new cabinet!
Post a Comment