I got a chance to get over and see my cabinet that I am having built and all I can say is WOW!!!
I went and got my paint today at our local Home Hardware and took it over to the people who are building my cabinet just before I headed out for the party. I couldn't wait to see it to be very honest...lol. We were able to sneak a couple of pics so I could show you the before and once it it completed I will post the after...how does that sound to everyone???
The first photo is of the bottom of the cabinet. I am having the top stained in Early American and the rest of the cabinet will be painted in Brick Red and then the distressed with the Early American Stain put over it. It is going to look sssooo nice, I am so anxious to get it home :)
When we were speaking to the person today he said that by far this is his best piece yet. I found two different designs in which I wanted them combined together and he did exactly what I wanted. On the upper half it to will be painted in the brick red BUT the crown will be done in the Early American and the backing which he was just starting when we arrived will also be stained in Early American.
Kindra over at http://3guysagirlandaprimplace.blogspot.com and
Laura from http://prims-n-tiques.blogspot.com
I just love both of their items! Kindra made these wonderful blocks for Summer and Fall but of course I will have to buy the Winter and Spring ones...lol
and then Laura makes such wonderful items that it was so hard to choose. So I chose some bananas, strawberries and cinnamon buns and all three items smell so wonderful. And then of course she slipped in a wonderful bottle of room spray. THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES! I must admit it was because of Kindra and Colleen that I purchased something from Laura so thanks girls for showing your items :D
Until next time...Sandy
Sandy
6 comments:
WOW! I LOVE your cabinet! And the colors sounds wonderful too! I would be excited too if I was getting such an awesome piece for my home!
Also love the things you got from fellow bloggers. Very nice!
Lucky gal to get such a wonderful piece of furniture! Sounds so good too about how you will paint it, I can't wait to see it finished.
Love those blocks and fruit, such nice prim things!
*Rondell*
Wow! I can't wait to see your finished product! It already looks beautiful, Sandy...
I'm so glad you're enjoying your new goodies from Kindra and Laura, too. They both make such wonderful things!
Have a great day :)
Hi Sandy! You can just ship that cabinet right over to my house!! What a great piece of furniture. It looks great unfinished! I can't wait to see what it looks like after you work your magic! Lucky girl!
And thanks for posting my blocks, you sweet girl. And Laura is so talented. I have my eyes on those bananas. They look so real.
Have a great day, my friend!
Oh wow, that cabinet is awesome!! And will look even better when it's all finished...can't wait to see the 'after' pics of it!!
WOW!!! I LOVE your cabinet, I think I'm just as excited as you to see it finished!!! Oh I can't wait!!! It's going to be gorgeous!!! Did he say how much longer til its done?!!! I love your blocks, Kindra does such great work and I need to go to Laura's shop to look around!! Have a great day!!~Wendy
Post a Comment