I am so happy :) My name was drawn at the "The Olde Prairie Register" Celebration Drawing. I won an antique photo bottle cap necklace from Holly Tree Primitives.
The Olde Prairie Register is a new Primitive Register that began March 1st. They have pictures, new prim decorations, stories and so much more!!! They had a drawing for publishing their first article and I thought well I have nothing to loose by putting my name in. And well...I WON! I am so excited to receive my necklace now. Thank You so much!!! They can be found at http://oldeprairieregister.blogspot.com, everyone should check them out. Lots of good ideas to enjoyable stories.
3 days ago
3 comments:
Congratulations! I love that blog!
Congratulations
Oh, how fun!!!
Thanks for stopping by today. To answer your question... the diapers get wrapped tightly around a paper towel roll which keeps things pretty stable. The cellophane wrap helps too.
Post a Comment