Saturday, May 24, 2008

It's the Weekend :-)

The weekend is here and more rain is on the way:(((
Not looking good to set up my new patio furniture. It is so chilly outside...feeling like early Spring or Late Fall. I wonder if Summer will ever find its way here at all???

But on a a good note I received a package last night...I was so excited!!!
I ordered my family names from Kindra over at "3 Guys, A Girl and Prim place".
They are just beautiful!!! My daughters and husband have names that I can not find written on anything and when I seen that Kindra made them I thought I would ask. And without hesitation she made them. And the little added treat for my daughters...how sweet!
Again I want to thank Kindra, you never know I just may have you make something else in the near future...lol
I took a few photos to show you where I placed them...the girls love them...thanks a million!




I hope where ever you are, you are getting some warm sunshine...
Sandy

7 comments:

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

They are so awesome, Kindra did a wonderful job!! Shes very talented!!! Take care!!~Wendy

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Hi Sandy,

I LOVE your prim names that Kindra made! Okay, those are definitely on my wish list now! But right now priority is on doing some things in our yard.

It's overcast and sprinkled some here today. I really hope that it holds off a bit on the raining so we can get some things done!

Have a great weekend,
Tammy

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Sandy! You are just too kind! Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you like them. They are so fun to make-but I say that to most of things I make. :) They look great in your home!!!

I hope the weather is warming up for you! It's warm here but raining off and on with possible storms and tornadoes. :(

Hope you are having a great weekend!! Thanks again!

Classics and Country said...

Wow, What great treasures you have. I like the vignette you put together.

kat449 said...

Hi Sandy,
I dont know where youve been hiding, I thought Id found ALL the deliciously delightful blogs that offer eye candy that I drool& spend wayyy too much time seeking! for!!!! Thank you for putting together such fun.
Your home, artwork and posts are inspiring, I never want to go back to my life after spending a few minutes in yours!!!
I am hoping to learn how to add links to my blog site soon, Im a challenged learner and need one on one, but hard to find. Thank you for adding mine. Enjoy your day...Peace, Kat (katterpillarsnomore)

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Isn't Kindra the BEST?! Love your blocks and the display you made with them. So sweet.

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Just love them, I'd like to get my grandaughters names done. Kindra does great work and they look lovely in your home.

Blessings rondell