Friday, May 30, 2008

My PATIO and NEW FURNITURE

This week has not been a SUNNY ONE...lots of rain with very high winds. But my lovely Gazebo has proven itself that it can stand all the rain and wind with no damages. So my DH and I are very pleased with our purchase. Today we finally have a sunny BUT very cool day so I was able to snap a few photos to show everyone. Keep in mind I have not finished decorating nor added flowers. My flowers for the time being are under shelter in my house due to us still getting frost at night. I also ordered a light that will hang in the center, it plugs in and is primitive looking. Can not wait to get it. Once the weather can warm up a bit we are going to put a small TV under it so we can spend our evenings there instead of the house. I can not wait:)
We have privacy walls up on two sides. They help to block the rain and give some shelter. With the panels it makes it completely water proof making it capable for us to have a TV under it.





I just love this sign...I have a thing for crows BUT not the live ones...LOL


Just on the other side of the Gazebo, facing our patio doors we have the table and chairs and then off to the left hand side we had a little piece added onto our deck with stairs, so we can now access it from outside instead of always having to go through the house. We had to have a place to put my DH Green Egg. It fit just right in that corner giving us tons of room now on our deck from cooking, to eating to entertaining. Now only if we can have the summer weather to go with it...LOL.


I hope everyone has a nice warm weekend with lots of sun :-)

10 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Sandy, your deck space looks so warm and inviting. I hope you get some nice weather soon, so you can enjoy your outdoor space!
How fun it would be to have all your blog buddies over to enjoy it. :) Have a great weekend!

Sandy said...

The temperatures are normal for us this time of the year...I am just anxious for Summer to kick in full swing. It was a long Winter this year.

That would be fun if all my blog buddies could come over and enjoy the deck. I bet we all could talk up a storm...lol

Sandy

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

What an oasis you have there, Sandy! I hope you'll anjoy many happy times there this summer...

lms said...

i love it sandy....i can just picture it with the flowers....looks like you and i have been having fun decorating new spaces out side....i cant wait to get my other deck done...i love the furniture you picked out and look at that green egg.....i have never seen one like that...looks great

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Oh it looks wonderful! Enjoy many many wonderful moments on it!

hugs, Linda

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I love it i know you will have some great relaxing times there and the TV is going to be just great. Enjoy!

Blessings Rondell

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Sandy I hope you are having wonderful weather to enjoy your beautiful deck and what an awesome summer room you have created!!! Enjoy!~Wendy

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Sandy,

That is one cool looking gazebo! What a great place for the family to hang out! You're going to have fun decorating it!

Your deck looks great! I know you're going to enjoy all of it!

Have a great week!

Sandy said...

Thanks everyone ;)
I know when the weather warms up here we will be living on the deck and doing alot of entertaining there.
It is so peaceful! I have added a few decorations over the weekend but not to many since we had so much rain. I have all my flowers bought to also put out there. All I need now is a hanging basket to hang on the side.

Katy said...

It looks sooo nice! I absolutely love it! I also have a thing for crows! I just love them! And sheep....and chickens...hehe. I hope you had a great Monday!