Saturday, June 7, 2008

I want to Wish Everyone a Great Weekend



I wanted to just pop in and Wish Everyone a Great Weekend.

I didn't do much this week...imagine that! I have been busy painting my bathroom which is coming along great! We should be done by tomorrow and I will make sure to post some pics for you all to see. I achieved the look I was going for. Even Hubby loves it :)

I have also been busy preparing the Bridal Shower for my best friend that I will be hosting next Saturday. I made the majority of the gifts to be won for the games. I am also finalizing the food that will be required along with how many people will be attending. I have to have everything in order and I like being ready before hand. I am such a organized freak but that is the only way I can do things...lol

I hope where ever you are...the sun is shinning and you are having a faboulous weekend

Sandy

5 comments:

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Sounds like you've been busy with some fun projects, Sandy! I can't wait for photos :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Canb't wait to see the bathroom pics. I too am a do ahead, organized freak usually. Especially when it is for someone eles! be sure to show us the shower pics too. We never know when we might need inspiration!

have a great week, Linda

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Sandy,

Oh, I can't wait to see your photos of your bathroom! I think our hall bathroom may be the next thing we tackle too.

Thanks for all your comments on my blog...so sweet!

Have a great week!
Tammy

Something Nice and Pretty said...

i can't wait to see the bathroom pictures too! I'll be checking back.
Love the flowers you made.

blessings Rondell

Classics and Country said...

Sandy,
Our giveaway is now closed. Just for entering everyone receives a 15% off coupon to use at our online store
Coupone Code: Friends
www.classicsandcountry.com
Thanks