Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I just received the “Arte Y Pico” Award

I feel so privileged to have received the "Arte Y Pico" award...not once BUT twice :)

Marie from "A little bit of Country by the Shore" www.stoneflowers.blogspot.com
has awarded me with this award along with
Rondelle from ~Tomato Creek Prims~ www.rondell-tomatoecreekprims.blogspot.com
I want to thank each person tremendously for this award. I feel so privileged!

Ok, so here are the rules and remember if you already have the award just accept and that's all you have to do!

1- You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2- Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.

3- Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.

4- The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5- To show these rules.

So here are the blogs that I try to read everyday, along with many others. It was SSSOOO hard to choose only 5 and I wanted to choose 5 that have yet to receive this special award. So here goes...

1- Robin from www.birdinthehandprimitives.blogspot.com

2- Jean from www.bluejeanprimitives.blogspot.com

3- Gen from www.eweniquetreasures.blogspot.com

4- Kim from www.todayscreativeblog.blogspot.com

5- Dreamer from PA from www.wantingtobeme.blogspot.com

There...boy that was some hard to choose ONLY five because I love them all!
I hope that everyone will scoot on over to these blogs and visit these very talented ladies.

I completely forget to get pictures of my gardens, must make myself a sticky note as a reminder so I can share with all you ladies.

Have a good evening...until tomorrow.

Sandy :)

9 comments:

bluejeanprimitives said...

Awwww Sandy thank you!!!!! So I can't include YOUR blog? No Fair! :) Huggles

Jean

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Congratulations on your award!!!~Wendy

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Congrats on your award, Sandy! Some of your favorites, I like to visit also. :) Have a great day!

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Congratulations, Sandy! I always love checking in with you here :)

Happy Wednesday!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Thank you SO much. I am honored. I am on vacation, still in my jammies, getting ready to go swimming.....and it's already 12:30pm. What a great surprise.

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Congratulations, on your award, Sandy!

` Tammy

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Congrats on the award! I just found your blog and want to tell you that I love your new bathroom. Great job on the sheep and penny rug too.

Mary

Back in the Day said...

Congratulations on your award!

Nicole

Catty Wampus said...

Congrats Sandy; I wish I were in Toronto right now; I always loved it there. Thanks for visiting my blog!! And I see mine listed on your page; I think I added yours to mine too, I'll make sure. I am so bad because I blog hop all over the place!!! LOL