Hello Everyone...how was your day?
I hope everyone had a great one. Today was a bit cool here but sunny. Sure helps to lift the spirits :)
Today was
Day 2 of my
"12 Day's of Valentines" ~
HuGs-n-KiSsEs DaYToday we had to make sure to give plenty of hugs and kisses to our loved ones. Of course the girls loved the attention they were getting :) And I have to admit that even hubby enjoyed it. Big kid at heart!
Hubby does not work on Wednesdays so he decided to make stuffed cabbages on the Green Egg. Of course I was not going to turn that down (remember we were suppose to eat Pizza again tonight...so that was good for a change). And boy were they GOOD! We haven't had these in years...they tasted as good as I remembered :)

Here the table is all set for a Valentines meal...right down to the Hershey Chocolates. At each place setting I put a bunch of each
Hugs-n-Kisses
And here they are with yet another little gift. Full of smiles and can't wait to see what they got for today. Tabitha is into Scrapbooking, so I got her a package of Paper with letter stickers and Abby received a book to help her with her Alphabet and a little chocolate bar. I tell ya...that Dollarstore has some pretty neat gifts. It is one of my favorite stores to shop at just for that.

Here, Mike was so happy to find out that his gift was a large
Hershey KISS chocolate that he had to kiss it :) I just had to post this picture because it was just to funny.

So as you can see...everyone was pleased with Day 2. Tomorrow, Day 3 will be chocolate fondue and instead of a gift, they will be receiving a coupon. As I mentioned in my past post...these coupons can consist of doing a chore right to receiving a privilege.
I also forgot to post a picture of the calendar for the next 10 days. I keep this posted on the fridge so everyone can see what each day will be. Remember to click on the photo to see a larger version.

So until tomorrow my Friends...have a great evening :)
6 comments:
Looks like you had a great dinner! What a nice idea for the Valentines gifts! I can see all the effort it takes for you to put it together...you family is very lucky!
Hope your day is great!!
Smiles,
Beth
FUN!! FUN!! FUN!!
Sounds like a yummy dinner :)
You are such a special mom/wife-
have a grerat day-
hugs-Kath
Great ideas!!! Thanks for sharing. Julie
You can tell having so much fun!
What fun you are having! Your family is great!! This makes me miss my girls. We used to do the special little things like y'all are doing. Makin' Memories to last a lifetime!
Hugs,
Shari
Ooohhh I love chocolate!! Sounds like dinner was yummy as well.
Post a Comment