I have fallen behind for the last three Valentines days...OOOPPPSSS!!!
It has been three hectic days here at my house. Of course things did not go as planned again :( I am thinking next year I may have to change a few things around on my Valentines Calendar.
Wednesday, Day 8 was suppose to be "Girls Craft Day" BUT that did not happen!
Tabitha ended up coming home from school early with a migraine and still a sore throat. So she ended up sleeping the whole afternoon and evening away. I had to wait for Abigayle to come home from school and head out for a couple of appointments that I forgot about. My little Daisy-Roo had her annual Vet Appointment. Took longer there then expected. But she came out with a clean bill of health other then a minor ear infection. Once we left there I had to run in and see the Tax Guy for a few questions. Doing a favor for my little Sister while she is in France. By the time I left there I had to head over to the Drug Store for some prescriptions and other things. Next thing I knew...it was time to pick up Hubby from work. And by the time supper time comes around we can no longer do crafts because then it's time for homework, baths...you get the idea.
It was gift day for them...which they loved! Here, Abby is getting some loving from her Daddy :)
and it was also a coupon day. Of course in a run of a day in our house "LOVE YOU" must be said a million times :))) My husband must call me about 10 times a day from work just to see what I am up to and before he hangs up the phone he always say's Love You. And a must in our house before the girls go to bed they say Love You. Even Abby has to give her big sis a kiss, a hug and love yous. It's to cute! What can I say...we are a loving family :) No really...I always said when I had a Family, it was very important to me to make sure we tell each other every day how much we love eachother.
For the coupons...Tabitha received a coupon for a "Movie Rental of her choice" and Abby received a coupon for "One Chore"...she say's she will clean her room. I wonder for how long...LOL. They both were really happy with their choices. How many kids do you know that love to clean??? I know...I know...I have weird kids...LOL. They kind of take after their mommy.
Since we did not get to do Crafts on Wednesday, I decided we better get our Valentines Cards done for Abby's classmates. After Christmas there are always some great sales. That is the best time to shop at times. I found these packages of 10 mini play dough for $1 a package. At the girls school we are NOT allowed to send in cookies, cupcakes or any treat of that sort due to high Allergies to Peanuts. So I thought for a fun treat for Valentines...the Kindergarden kiddies would love some play dough. Abby was the one who wrote everyone's names on the cards and packaged up the baggies. She was fed up at the end...she is to funny. She claimed that, that was hard work :)
And now I bring you to today...Day 10 ~ "A Family Supper at Candle Light"
For supper we had some salmon cooked on the grill with peas and noodles. It was one YUMMY supper. Tonight was the last night for small gifts. So they were all anxious to open up and see what they received...
I have been working on my sheep penny rug during the evenings...slowly...LOL.
But I will get some pictures so I can share with you. I can't wait to have it finished because I think it will be so nice. But then, where to put it...I am sure I will find that one special spot :)
Today I spent the whole afternoon tweaking :) I packed up ALL my snowmen and other winter items. I want Spring so I dug out a couple of Easter things. I will have to get hubby to dig out the other bins for me. I moved things here and moved them there. Tried this...tried that...I will have to snap some pictures tomorrow and share with you. I am pleased so far with how things are looking.
Tomorrow morning I am off to another infusion. I swear those every six weeks come up quickly. My body feels I am due though. So I will be there all morning till lunch time. And then on the road again at 4pm for another appointment that is at 5pm. So I probably wont get a whole lot done tomorrow. I guess I will see how I feel after my infussion if I will be up to more tweaking.
Tomorrow for Day 11 ~ will be Girls Movie Night . Hubby has to work until 9pm so after supper all three of us will curl up on the couch and watch a good movie. Should be fun :)
So until next time my Friends...
7 comments:
You seem like you have so much fun, I'm happy for you Sandy:) I don't think there is nothing more better than having a happy family.
I hope your infution goes well for you and can't wait to see the sheep penny rug. I'm sure your tweaking is going to be wonderful when you show pics of them.
Rondell
Sandy,
You sure make Valentine's Day special at your house. I hope your infusion goes well. I bet your tweaking looks great. Have a wonderful evening.
Pam
Sandy~Your family looks so happy to receive their special gifts! I really need to start this next year... I will file this idea in my to do file!
One question...It this something that you have always done...or is this the first year?
No matter it all didn't go exactly as planned - you had fun and quality time!!
Have a great weekend and Happy Valentine's Day! hugs, Linda
You are a busy woman but sounds like a good mom and wife. I love to read about families that love each other. I can't wait to see the rug. Happy Valentines Day!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Looks like they LOVE it!!!
Hugs,
melissa
Hi Sandy! I like your new header. :) I have enjoyed seeing/reading the 12 days of valentine's day. The girls and hubby look like they are having a great time. :) Did you have a nice valentine's day? Our's was nice and quiet.
I would be happy to make you a spring block set. It would be a couple weeks or so since I am waaaay behind on preperation for my upcoming craft fairs. Do you want the spring block with a square bunny block on top? I think that would look cute. :) Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment