Monday, August 18, 2008

~~~I lOvE yOuR bLoG aWaRd~~~


Oh WOW...I have been honored by two wonderful people for this award.
Thank You so much Marie from "A little bit of Country on the Shore"
and "Farm Girl Dreamer" . I love visiting these girls blogs on a daily basis and am so honored that they feel the same about mine.

Now for the rules of the award are as follows:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.

So, here is who gets my "I Love Your Blog" Award in no particular order:

1. Jean from "Bluejean Primitives"

2. Jen from "Purty Girl Primitives"

3. Merrie from "Where the Blackbirds Sing"

4. Debbie from ***Prim 'N Stuff***

5. Debra from "Pilgrims and Pioneers"

6. Karen from "The Yellow Farmhouse"

7. Nicole from "Back in the Day"

This was very hard to do and I really wanted everyone to get the chance to have this award because it is so true. In my favorite blog list, I believe that everyone deserves this award because I try every day or every other day to visit everyone's blogs. I just LOVE them all.

One last thing...I can not for some reason figure out how to link people off of my blog. Can someone help me and tell me what am I doing wrong???

Have a great evening and I will get my penny rugs posted tomorrow.

Until then...

Sandy

5 comments:

Debra said...

I can't wait to see the penny rugs! Thank You so much for the award!
I think I can help with the linking- after you type the link in hit the space bar and that should activate it.
Deb
http://pilgrisandpioneers.blogspot.com

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Sandy, not to worry, I just wanted to know because sometimes if we are not on the lookout it gets sent to the post office and then we have to drive to get it, so know need to worry:) I sure can't wait though to see what you sent.
Have a wonderful day!
*Rondell*

bluejeanprimitives said...

Thanks Sandy!!!! That was so nice :)

I can't wait to see your penny rugs... I'm sure they are gorgeous!!!

I wrote silly directions on my blog for doing hyper links if you want to take a look. It's easy once you know where the button is. I didn't know for the longest time either.

http://bluejeanprimitives.blogspot.com/2008/01/what-does-html-tip-and-lye-soap-have-in.html

Hope it helps a little!

xox Jean :)

JenW!~ said...

Thank you so much Sandy. It means alt that you love my blog. this is my first award. Can't wait to see the rugs.

Catty Wampus said...

Thank you Sandy for the award. These do mean a great deal to me, especially since I am so new at this blogging thing. I love your cinnamon buns; is it a pattern you made them from? I would love to make some to go with my prim pantry cakes! I love the penny rugs and can't wait to see the other things when they are done. You sure have been a busy gal!