http://behindmyreddoor.blogspot.com for such a wonderful Fall Giveaway.
If you want to play in the giveaway and you are on my blog BUT you are NOT listed under favorites on Linda's blog leave her a comment to say I sent you.
Now everyone must run over to read the rules...they are very easy to follow.
Good Luck to everyone :)
Today hubby went back to work so I have decided to go through Abigayle's clothes because she has grown SO MUCH this summer it's unreal. She has a ton of clothing for me to go through and get rid of. This will probably take me a good couple of hours...so I am off to see the wizard...LOL...no really I am off to do a big job.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone :)
Sandy
2 comments:
It IS a great giveaway! I just love fall!
I need to do the same thing with Joy's clothes! She's had a growth spurt too and I have a feeling none of her fall clothes are going to fit!
Tammy
Hi Sandy, I just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and for the nice comments ! I'll be adding your blog to my blog list also. :-)Thanks Janae
Post a Comment