I almost forget the let everyone know that Jen from Purty Girl Primitiveshttp://purtygirlprimitives.blogspot.com is having a great blog giveaway for her birthday that will be on Monday.
Isn't the little girl and her horse just adorable??? I could find the most funnest spot for her.
I wish Good Luck to everyone but she will be mine...LOL
Sandy
6 comments:
Thanks for letting us know Sandy:)
Have a great day!
Rondell
Oh thanks for the heads up!!! Have a great day!~Wendy
Sandy -
I nominated your blog for an award. Come visit my blog to accept it!
Pam
Thanks for the heads up on the giveaway, Sandy! She's so cute!
Your mini cinnibuns are really cute and they make me imagine the smell of cinnamon just looking at them. I think Joy & I might try those one day soon!
You have some really cute goodies you've made lately!
Have a great weekend!
Tammy
I just wanted to let you know that I recieved my PIF packeage today, Thanks so much for everything and I just love the room spray (snickerdoodle) it smells so good! I'll post about it soon after I do my 100th post.
Thanks again, loved everything:)
Rondell
Hi Sandy; I received my PIF today!! Love that gingerbread room spray; in fact. I loved it so much that I inhaled it (accidently!) Well; that is how goofy I am;!!! I loved all the items; the fur babies were all excited to see the box; they LOVE boxes; but I wouldn't let them help open it; so they were sulking:) But I was too excited myself and I love all the goodies; I will be taking a pic and putting it on my blog! And thanks for the mini cini recipe; may I ask where you found the cd? My DH said he liked the scents; and he really likes your spray label ( which is wild; he usually doesn't get all into the prim arts!LOL; so you know it has to be really good to get him to comment; I love it too; I am a crow/blackbird person and willow trees too; Murphy's favorite tree in our yard is a willow tree! ) So thank you again!!! Merrie (PS: I did not know you were famous for the mints! Nom-nom as the pups say when something is good!)
Post a Comment